Paris

Birthday

Baba Ispahan Pierre Hermé Best birthday gift was definitely to wake up in my new WARM home. Almost that I had to pinch myself in the arm to believe it was true. I totally love my new home and I’m truly happy to have found this beautiful gem…

To celebrate my birthday I had found gorgeous red roses (from an organic farm!) and I enjoyed an exquisite Baba Ispahan from Pierre Hermé as breakfast early in the morning. Couldn’t have had a better start on my birthday ;-)

Photos taken with my Nikon D5100 lens 35mm f 1.8
Baba Ispahan Pierre Hermé

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Hana
    12 December 2013 at 16:10

A warm home for you gives me a warm heart <3 That sure is the best bday gift ever! Hope Baba Ispahan tasted as heavenly as he looks:)

Solli Kanani
      13 December 2013 at 23:27

Hana – thanks my dear! I wish u were here and shared that Baba Ispahan with me <3

Karolinacy
    12 December 2013 at 17:20

Dear Solli, all the best for you and Happy Birthday!
    I love your blog and your photos are just breathtaking.
    If I can make a little wish, please add a bit more of your personal style!
    Best regards!

Solli Kanani
      13 December 2013 at 23:31

Karolinacy – thanks my dear! I know your wish since a long time now ;-) Promise u will see more of my personal style here in the future!

Claudia
    12 December 2013 at 18:33

Happy Birthday! Found your blog a couple of weeks ago and love it! Enjoy your day:)

Solli Kanani
      13 December 2013 at 23:33

Welcome Claudia! Happy to hear you like my blog and thanks for your birthday wishes!

Anne
    15 December 2013 at 20:34

Happy belated birthday Solli! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Solli Kanani
      16 December 2013 at 0:13

Anne – thank you dear :-) I have acctually thought of contact you so we can see each other soon but I’ve been overloaded at work. But when I return from the Christmas holidays I hope we can meet :-)

sofie
    16 December 2013 at 10:18

Grattis! Du och jag har samma födelsedag och gillar Paris lika mycket.

Solli Kanani
      16 December 2013 at 23:34

Tack Sofie, vad kul att höra :-)