Singapore

Breakfast in Singapore

Fruitsalad deluxe

Fruitsalad deluxe

A typical Singaporian breakfast at campus with my sister :-) This is how we used to start our days in Singapore. Kaya toast, eggs and tea is the most common set and then you can add a fruitshake, fruitsalad and other delicious things from the menu. Kaya is a typical South Asian spread made of coconut milk, duck or chicken eggs and flavored by pandan leaf and sweetened with sugar. It has a creamy texture and is sweet and just totally delicious :-) I became a kaya addict immediately ;-)

Breakfast in Singapore

Breakfast in Singapore

Breakfast in Singapore

Breakfast in Singapore

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Karolina
    16 January 2012 at 11:47

Looks delicious, my husband is flying to Singapore at the end of the month so I am awaiting few precious gifts from there ;)

Solli
      16 January 2012 at 23:19

Karolina- I really miss the breakfasts in Singapore! Your husband is lucky that is going there soon, Im sure you will recieve some beautiful gifts ;-)

tp
    16 January 2012 at 20:04

Solli, todays pictures (Breakfast in Singapore) appear “half-loaded”. We can only see the top third of each picture.
    Thanks for the blog, btw…

Solli
      16 January 2012 at 23:18

Hi TP, thanks for letting me know. I just checked it but I can see the photos totally loaded. Could u please check again from your web browser and if there is still a problem let me know and I will upload the photos again. take care!

tp
    17 January 2012 at 2:48

Looks great now!

Nanyang University – campus | Solli in Paris
    03 February 2012 at 10:15

[…] the best part of the years at the University but without studying and the stress….Delicious breakfast every morning (kaya toast, fresh fruit shakes and exotic fruit salads), they had an outdoor […]